President, Whirlpool R&D, Italy
Professional experience along the entire process aimed to develop, produce and commercialize new products around the globe. Led R&D, Product Strategy, Engineering, Manufacturing departments along the career.
Actually leading a global team of 1400+ people with the main accountability to develop and secure the "Future of the Company" translating Trends and Consumer needs into New Products and following their execution till production while at the same time to create and to execute Front End research in partnership with Universities, Government, key Research Centers.
- Advisory Board of the Politecnico of Milan PhD School
- “Comitato Ricerca e Innovazione” Confindustria (Italian Association for Industrial companies)
- Member of the board EUMAT (European Technology Platform for Advanced Engineering Materials and Technologies)
- EFFRA (European Factory of the Future Research Association)
- Advisory Board of LIUC University of Castellanza Masters (“Mechatronic & Management - MEMA”, “Food Management, MAFOOD”)
- Advisory Board of the "Observatory on Europe 2014" (The European House - Ambrosetti)